Civil Academy IAS coaching is the Best IAS Coaching in Dehradun.
When it is about the Best Online IAS coaching in Dehradun, everyone takes the name of Civil Academy.
It is the best IAS/PCS coaching center in Dehradun has been serving students for 20 years with its well-qualified faculty.
Civil Academy, best UPSC coaching in Dehradun has already created many Civil Servants and the numbers are increasing every year.
Best Faculty, Best Study Material, Best Guidance, all the factors are there, which are the pillars of Civil Academy.
It has shown remarkable performance in coaching and also in helping students to enhance their personalities.
Best IAS Coaching Dehradun in 2023
Course Material of Civil Academy, is fabulous for the IAS/PCS preparation, it keeps updated from time to time while the faculties are very friendly, supportive, qualified, and dedicated.
Civil Academy is not just to finish the syllabus but to make everything clear to the students with an easy explanation. Civil Academy conduct tests, here are not just tests but it clearly gives you an idea of how much a student can score in an IAS/PCS exam. This thing makes a candidate serious about his IAS/PCS exam preparation.
Till last year, enrollment in Civil Academy was not an easy task for everyone. Everyone had to clear an eligibility test to enroll in Civil Academy IAS/PCS coaching in Dehradun, which was completely based on NCERT or basic level.
This test was conducted to judge the students’ seriousness for his goal. But this year, this eligibility test has been finished due to COVID 19, and this year students can directly enroll in Civil Academy.
If you have any doubt related to the classes of IAS/PCS, let us tell you another factor that only have Civil Academy. It is the only coaching that provides you the complete details about the total hours of IAS/PCS class.
Civil Academy: Best IAS/PSC Coaching in Dehradun Provides you —–
1. Online/Offline Classes
2. Daily Quiz
3. Video Lectures
4. Study Material
5. Daily Newspaper
6. Daily Current Affairs
7. Test Series
Best Faculties in IAS Coaching in Dehradun
1. Experienced Faculty.
2. They are always available for the students (online/offline).
3. These faculties are also placed on the top position of civil service.
4. The Faculties of IAS/PCS in Dehradun well-qualified and well-behaved.
The best IAS/PCS coaching in Dehradun, is well qualified and they provide you best guidance and also provide all the notes that helps you for the preparation of IAS/PCS examination.
Why Choose IAS Coaching In Dehradun?
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS)/Provincial Civil Service Examination (PCS) is one of the highly coveted jobs in the Dehradun.
Every year, more than one lakh of the students appear for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) with the hope of cracking it and securing a coveted spot in the IAS/PCS, IAS/PCS Coaching in Dehradun.
However, the competition is too tough and only a handful of students are able to clear the exam.
If you are aspiring to become an IAS/PCS officer. It is very important that you choose the right coaching institute that can help you to prepare for the exam.
There are many coaching in Dehradun that offer IAS/PCS coaching but you must do your research before selecting one of them.
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while choosing an IAS/PCS coaching institute in Dehradun:
1. They provides you all the study materials.
2. The institute should have experienced faculties who can guide you through your preparation journey.
3. The institute who conducts mock test daily.
How to prepare for IAS Exam?
The IAS/PCS exam is one of the most competitive exams in India. To crack the exam, you need to have a great preparation strategy in place.
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the IAS/PCS exam:
1. Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The first step of preparing for the IAS/PCS exams is to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. This will help you to create a plan for study according to the syllabus.
2. Build a Strong Foundation: Once you know what to expect in the exam, after that start working on building a strong foundation. First clear your basics and then revise regularly to ace the IAS/PCS exams.
3. Practice Mock Tests: Solving mock tests is an important part of your preparation of IAS/PCS exams as it allows you to self-evaluate your progress and work on your weak areas. Attempt more mock tests as possible before the main exam.
4. Time Management: It is the 4th step of preparing for IAS/PCS exams. Another important aspect of preparing for the IAS/PCS exam is time management. Make sure you utilize your time wisely and finish the entire syllabus well before the exam date.
5. Stay Positive: It is the Last but not Least step, stay positive throughout your preparation journey. Believe in yourself and don’t get bogged down by negativity.
Best Tips to Crack IAS Exam in First Attempt
IAS/PCS is undoubtedly one of the most difficult exams in India. Every year, more than one lakh of students appear for the exam but only a few thousand students make it to the final merit list. So, what does it take to crack IAS?
Here are some tips that will help you to increase your chances of clearing the IAS/PCS exams in your first attempt, IAS/PCS Coaching in Dehradun.
1. Start early: The earlier you start preparing for the IAS/PCS exams. This will give you enough time to cover all the topics of your syllabus and brush up on your weak topics.
2. Make a study plan: Having a study plan is essential to crack any competitive exam. For IAS/PCS, make sure you have a best study time table for each subject and topic. Also, include regular revision and practice sessions in your plan.
3. Join a coaching institute: A good coaching institute can give you a better direction for study. Coaching institutes provide quality study material, mock tests, and video lecture from experienced faculties which can prove to be helpful in cracking the IAS/PCS exams.
4. Be regular with your studies: It is most important to be regular with your studies if you want to clear IAS/PCS exams in your first attempt. Dedicate at least 4-5 hours every day to studying for the IAS/PCS exams.
5. Take mock tests: Mock tests help you get an idea of where you stand vis-a-vis other candidates as well as identify your strong. So, you have to solve at least 1-2 mock test daily.