CIVIL SERVICES ONLINE COACHING IN MEERUT
Searching for Civil Services online coaching in Meerut, before we start let’s take an introduction to civil services. let’s start, Civil Service is the body of Government officials who are employed in civil occupations that are neither political nor judicial.
In many countries, the terms refer to employees selected and promoted based on a seniority system, and merit which includes an examination. The Civil Service Exam (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) that helps in recruitment to higher civil service of the Government of India it also includes the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
It also refers to the UPSC examination in three phases: the first is Preliminary examination, the second is the main examination, and the third is an interview (personality test).
Process of Civil Services Examination
The Civil Services Exam is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India, a single attempt takes two complete years of preparation: one year before the prelims and the one year from prelims to interview.
On an average 9lakh to 10lakh candidates apply every year and the candidates sitting in the preliminary exam is approximately 5lakh and the result of the Prelims are published in mid-August, while the final result is Published in May of the next year.
- The first is Preliminary Examination – Held in June every year and the result announced in August.
- The second is Mains Examination – Held in October every year and the result is announced in January.
- The third is Interview (personality test) – Held in March and the result announced in May.
Civil Academy - Online Civil Services Coaching Institute
Searching for the best online classes for IAS preparation? You are in right place selecting the best online coaching for IAS(Indian Administrative Service) is a Crucial thing for success in the civil exam. UPSC civil service exam is considered the toughest examination in India. The tough competition has given rise to coaching the IAS exam in many major cities and towns.
Delhi was considered as the hub of the IAS coaching center in India, many candidates don’t go to work because to attend the civil services online coaching in Delhi in the ray of hope to crack the IAS exam. In today’s world, technology has been changing or improving day by day it has made it possible to learn anything without going anywhere no need to travel physically to take a class.
Civil services online coaching makes the use of technology to enable candidates to prepare for the exam from the comfort of their homes by just watching videos and taking the live classes that make a chance of cracking the exams which are higher if Civil Services Online Coaching is taken up.
You can also check best IAS coaching in meerut classes.
Advantages Of Joining Online Coaching
Just like you see over the past few years or the present scenario online classes have played a major role in the education sector. Many major institutes offer online classes for civil services exam preparation. There are some advantages of online civil coaching services:
- Online UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) coaching allows the candidates to download the study material which helps in revision, saving time, and saving space.
- Online coaching allows candidates the flexibility to continue working or studying side by side you can prepare for the UPSC exam you no need to go any coaching you just prepare online.
- Online civil service coaching is cost-effective compared to physical classrooms as there is no travel cost or no relocation involved.
- Online classes make it possible to give focused guidance on preparation and allow candidates to identify their strong and weak areas. Even not always possible in physical classrooms.
- If you are searching for civil service coaching, UPSC online IAS coaching is the right solution.
- Online classes give comfort for the candidates to learn and practice concepts at their own pace.
Why Choose Civil Academy
The civil academy offers the best online coaching for IAS with the latest technology and cutting-edge expertise in IAS coaching to help candidates achieve their UPSC goals.
There are provisions available for the candidate’s convenience at the civil academy, the best Civil Services online Coaching in India.
- Video Lectures: civil academy provides video lectures. We are known for their originality, focus, and usefulness, or lectures are designed and delivered by experts in the field of civil service coaching. Our civil services online coaching videos in Hindi as well as in English are accessible to everyone.
- Current Affairs: current affairs are the most important in the UPSC exam. The UPSC current affairs syllabus it becomes difficult for the candidates to focus on the relevant portions of the syllabus, civil academy current affairs for UPSC study material to be easy to understand.
- Answer writing practice: it is common knowledge that practice sets of papers help in preparation.
- Address: Baccha Park, Star Plaza, 2nd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001.
- Phone: 099278 27825